In 1905, the F.F. Thompson Hospital Board of Directors established the Guild for the purpose of raising funds to purchase needed medical equipment and furnishings for the Hospital and Nursing Home. Today, the Guild has more than 200 members and is governed by a volunteer Board of Directors.
Through several generations, dedicated members of our community have given of their time, talent, creativity and hard work to raise funds for Thompson Health.
Join the Thompson Guild today!
Tree of Lights
Thompson Guild Board of Directors
Members at Large
Click on the image below to read the Fall 2014 Issue
to read past issues of the Guided Lily Click Here.