Thompson Health Family Practice Macedon
• B.S., Professional and Technical Communications, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY (May 1992)
• B.S.N., General Nursing Studies, Keuka College, Keuka Park, NY (May 1998)
• LPN received 1996, RN received 1999
• M.S., Advanced Practice Nursing, Family Practice Nurse Practitioner, St. John Fisher College, Rochester NY (May 2008)
• Family Nurse Practitioner, Family Practice, Finger Lakes Family Care, Canandaigua, NY (9/2009-11/2013)
• Family Nurse Practitioner, Family Practice, Mt. Ascutney Hospital, Ottauquechee Health Center, Woodstock, VT (1/2009-8/2009)
• Family Nurse Practitioner, ED/Fast-track, Department of Emergency Medicine, University of Rochester Medical Center, Strong Memorial Hospital, Rochester, NY (7/2008-1/2009)
• Registered Nurse, Pediatrics/Maternal-Child Health, Visiting Nurse Service of Rochester, Rochester, NY (5/2005-7/2008)
• Adjunct Clinical Instructor, Wegmans School of Nursing, St. John Fisher College, Pittsford, NY (12/2006-12/2007)
• Registered Nurse, Medical/Surgical, Highland Hospital, Rochester NY (2/2004-5/2005)
• Nurse, Family Planning/Prenatal Clinic, Planned Parenthood of Rochester, Rochester, NY (8/1996-9/1998)
Susan is a Family Practice Board certified Nurse Practitioner through the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and is a member of Sigma Theta Tau, an International Honor Society of Nursing.
Aside from her professional endeavors, Susan enjoys spending time with her three children and watching their many sporting events. Other interests include traveling, keeping active outdoors, gardening and cooking.