Help us find medical professionals to join the team. All Thompson Health associates are eligible to participate.
The following qualifying positions are full-time unless otherwise specified:
- Family Medicine Physician (physician practices only)
- Internal Medicine Physician (physician practices only)
- Respiratory Therapist - night (full-time)
- Radiology (full-time)
- Radiology or CT Tech (part-time)
- Surgical Tech
- RN: Experienced – 1yr - Any Department (full-time)
- LPN – Any Department (full-time)
- LPN – Any Department (part-time)
- Medical Technologist
- CNA: Experienced (1yr) – Continuing Care Center (full-time & part-time)
Eligibility & Exclusions
CANDIDATE REFERRAL ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
To be eligible for referral under the Associate Referral Program, referred applicants must fully meet the qualification requirements listed in the job description for the position. Candidate must be hired before 3/31/2024. Internal transfer cannot be referred.
All Thompson Health Associates are eligible to participate in the program.
New Associates must be in the full-time (unless otherwise specified) qualifying position at the time of the payout.
New associate must not have been employed at any UR affiliate for at least 6 months prior to starting at Thompson Health.
- Both the referring associate and the newly-hired associate must be employed at the time of payments.
- All referral payouts are considered earned income, reflected through payroll and subject to taxes.
- In the event of multiple referring associates, the referral bonus will be split.
- The applicant must include the name of the current Thompson associate who referred them on the application. This must be done at the time the application is submitted.
- Applications must be received 9/1/2023 through 12/31/2023.
If the referred applicant accepts employment with Thompson Health and is hired into one of the priority recruitment position identified on this page, the referring associate will receive a referral bonus in four (4) installments as outlined below. The referred candidate must be hired by Thompson Health by 3/31/2024. Both the referring associate and newly hired associate must be employed at time of payments. All referral payouts are considered earned income, reflected through payroll and subject to taxes. In the event of multiple referring associates, the reward will be split.
Your Role as a Referring Associate
- Consider assisting your referral with completing their application at ThompsonHealth.com/Careers
- Educate your referred candidate on the benefits of joining Thompson Health – be an ambassador!
- Support and encourage your successful candidate for their first two years at Thompson Health
- Application is submitted listing you as the referral source
- Complete this ambassador referral form below
Payout schedule for successful referrals
- 25% at 90-day anniversary
- 25% at 1-year anniversary
- 25% at 18-month anniversary
- 25% at 2-year anniversary