Located in Canandaigua, NY, F.F. Thompson Hospital is one of the region’s premier healthcare providers and has been affiliated with UR Medicine (University of Rochester Medical Center) since 2012.
During the most recent associate engagement survey, 96% of Thompson associates said they would recommend Thompson as a good place to work and 99% said they are proud to tell people they work for Thompson.
Why choose a nursing career at UR Medicine Thompson Health?
Thompson is a premier healthcare provider in the Finger Lakes region, where you will enjoy a superior quality of life with easy access to year-round recreation, plus:
- ANCC Magnet®-designated, in recognition of nursing excellence, since 2004.
- Access to robust continuing education, including an on-site RN-BSN program
- A Professional Advancement System that rewards nursing expertise, and financial support for specialty certification.
- Competitive salary and generous benefits, free on-site parking, an excellent staffing model and a modern, high-tech environment.
- Named by Becker’s Hospital Review as one of the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” for 2017, 2016 and 2015 and is also a 2017-recognized Top Performer in LGBT Healthcare Equality.