Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Bachelor of Science, Biomedical Education (cum laude), Sophie Davis School of Biomedical Education at the City College of New York, Manhattan, NY (2011)
- Doctor of Medicine, Albany Medical College, Albany, NY (2013)
- Obstetrics and Gynecology Residency Program, Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans, LA (2017)
- OB/GYN Physician, F.F. Thompson Hospital, Canandaigua, NY (September 2017-present)
- Junior Fellow with the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Awards and Honors:
- Award for Exceptional Bedside Manner in a Graduating Student Pursuing Obstetrics and Gynecology at Albany Medical College
- Academic Honor Roll at City College of New York
Dr. Finneran is board certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
His areas of special interest include vaginal surgery, vaginal birth after cesarean section and operative delivery.
When Dr. Finneran is not working he enjoys boating, skiing, and watching classic movies with his wife Meghan and their rescue dog Bailey.