Sports Therapy includes a team of professionals – Physical Therapists and Athletic Trainers – specialized in the rehabilitation of injuries or conditions involving the shoulder, elbow, hip, back, knee, ankle and foot.
Though called “Sports Therapy,” not all patients are athletes. From children to professional athletics, from simple sprains/strains to complex post-surgical injuries, our professional staff is committed to providing personalized care, a comprehensive in-office and home program and will challenge patients to reach their goals in a comfortable and fun environment.
The Sports Therapy Center provides:
- Evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries
- Physical screenings to detect conditions which may predispose patients to injury
- Comprehensive injury prevention programs
- Educational programs for athletes, coaches and community organizations
- Flexible hours – open Monday through Friday, with day and evening hours
- Isokinetic (Cybex) testing/return to sport testing
- Fitness consultations and conditioning programs
- Injury prevention screenings
Thompson Health Sports Therapy is a Certified Clinical Site for Cincinnati Sports Medicine Research and Education Foundation.
Conveniently located on the main campus at Thompson Health
in The Constellation Center for Health and Healing
350 Parrish Street, Canandaigua