Finger Lakes Family Care
- A.A.S., Nursing, Finger Lakes Community College, Canandaigua, NY, May 1995
- B.S., Nursing, SUNY Brockport, Brockport, NY, December 1996
- M.S. Nursing and Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate, SUNY Upstate Medical University, Syracuse, NY, May 2012
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Finger Lakes Family Care, Canandaigua, NY, 1/2014-present
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Finger Lakes Community Health, Penn Yan, NY, 5/2013-12/2013
- Nurse Practitioner, Finger Lakes Medical Associates, Geneva, NY, 10/2012-4/2013
- Home Care Coordinator, Lifetime Care, Newark , NY, 01/2010-10/2012
- Supervising Public Health Nurse, Ontario County Home Health Agency, Canandaigua, NY, 05/2007-12/2009
- Medical/Surgical Staff Nurse, FF Thompson Hospital, Canandaigua, NY, 08/1997-04/2007
- Home Care Coordinator/Nursing Supervisor, Finger Lakes Visiting Nurse Service and Ontario Yates Hospice and Finger Lakes Home Care, Geneva NY, 02/2003-06/2006
- Erin is a registered nurse and certified Nurse Practitioner.
Erin is a lifelong resident of the Finger Lakes because she wanted her children raised in the same small town she grew up in and she values taking care of the people in her community.
When not at work she can be found spending time at sporting events or traveling with her spouse and three children.