Finger Lakes Family Care
- Leigh graduated from the distinguished nursing program at the University of Rochester with her bachelor’s degree in nursing in 1983 followed by a master’s degree in nursing in 1988.
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Finger Lakes Family Care (2006-present)
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Shortsville Family Practice (2000-2006)
- Vascular Surgery Nurse Practitioner, University of Rochester Medical Center and Strong Memorial Hospital (1990-2000)
- Surgical Registered Nurse, Strong Memorial Hospital (1983-1990)
- Leigh is a registered nurse and certified Nurse Practitioner.
As a Family Nurse Practitioner with Finger Lakes Family Care, Leigh provides primary care services to pediatric, adolescent and adult patients. Leigh believes in empowering patients with knowledge, establishing trusting provider-patient relationships and listening to patients with an empathetic and open mind. She believes that a multidisciplinary approach to patient care is essential to achieve the holistic healing of mind, body and spirit.
Leigh grew up in the beautiful Finger Lakes Region of New York State and continues to be actively involved in her community. Leigh enjoys keeping active and spending time with her husband and three very busy children.