Thompson Health Family Practice Honeoye
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Cum Laude, University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, 1988.
- Doctorate in Medicine, SUNY Health Science Center at Syracuse, Syracuse, NY, 1992.
- Family Practice Residency, St. Joseph’s Hospital Health Center, Syracuse, NY, 1992-1995.
- Family Practice Physician, Honeoye Family Practice, Honeoye, NY, 1995-present.
- Board Certified in Family Practice, 1995, Recertified 2002.
- Member of the American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member of the Ontario County American Family Practice Society.
Dr. Foote is the Medical Director of the F.F. Thompson Family Medicine, the Health Officer for the Town of Richmond, the school physician for the Honeoye Central School District and the Ontario County Coroner. Aside from his professional endeavors, Dr. Foote enjoys partaking in the seasonal outdoor activities the Finger Lakes region provides.