Thompson Health Family Practice Lima
- Grew up near Boston, MA, with three siblings.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, Brown University, Providence, RI 1989.
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.), University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, Pittsburgh, PA, 1993.
- Internship in Family Medicine, Shadyside Hospital, Pittsburgh, PA, 1993-1994.
- Residency in Family Practice Shadyside Hospital, Pittsburgh, P A, 1994-1996.
- Medical Director, East End Community Health Center, Pittsburgh, PA, 1996-1997
- Family Practice Physician, VIA Health- Rochester General Medical Groups, Rochester, NY, 1998-2000
- Family Practice Physician, FF Thompson Family Practice, Lima, NY 2000-present.
- New York State Licensed Doctor of Medicine
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Member of American Academy of Family Physicians
- Special interests in: Women’s Health and Pediatrics
Dr. Morgan has two children. She enjoys dabbling in art and playing the piano.