Thompson Health Family Practice Victor
- B.S. in Exercise Science, Fitness Cardiac Rehabilitation, Ithaca College, Ithaca, NY 1991.
- Phi Epsilon Omega Exercise and Sport Science Academic Honor Society.
- Women’s Varsity Volleyball Team (Fall 1987-1990).
- Bachelor of Science, Physician Assistant, The George Washington University, Washington, DC. 1994.
- Physician Assistant, Syracuse Community Health Center, Urgent Care Center, Syracuse, NY 1995-1997.
- Physician Assistant Highland Hospital, Emergency Department, Rochester, NY 1997-2000.
- Physician Assistant, St. Luke’s-Roosevelt Hospital Center, Emergency Department, New York, NY 2000-2004.
- Physician Assistant, Immediate Care Center/Healthworks, Farmington, NY – 2005-2007.
- Physician Assistant, FF Thompson Family Practice, Victor, NY – 2006-present.
- New York State Registered Physician Assistant
- NCCPA Board Certified
- BLS/CPR Certified
- ACLS Certified
Jennifer was born and raised in Central New York. She is married with two school-aged children. In her free time Jennifer enjoys gardening, running, tennis and spending time with her family and friends.