Thompson Health Family Practice Victor
- Residency, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY
- DO, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Erie, PA
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, State University of New York at Geneseo, Geneseo NY
- Family Medicine Physician, Thompson Health Victor Family Practice, Victor, NY (September 2021-present)
- Family Medicine Physician, Highland Family Medicine with URMC/Highland Hospital, Rochester, NY (2020-2021)
- Tutor for Post Baccalaureate Students, LECOM, Erie, PA (2014-2015)
- Laboratory Technician, University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry, Rochester, NY (2012-2013)
- Member of American Academy of Family Physicians
- Member of American Osteopathic Association
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
Dr. Kabir is fluent in both English and Bengali. She enjoys practicing general family medicine and seeing patients of all ages. Being osteopathically-trained, she continues to practice Osteopathic Manual Treatment (OMT) and hopes to do so at Victor Family Practice in the future.
In her free time, Dr. Kabir enjoys painting, cooking and baking. She also loves traveling with her husband and spending time with friends.